Nitro Gear Dana 80 5.38 Ratio Ring And Pinion Nitro Gear and Axle
Nitro Gear and Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are manufactured from 8620 steel gear forgings in the same manufacturing facilities as GM, Dodge, Ford and Toyota. They are precision machined using computer controlled processes, heat treated, CNC triple-lapped and Rockwell tested for hardness. These extra steps ensure excellent fitment, ideal contact pattern and smooth, quiet operation.
- Nitro Ring and Pinion Set
- Differential: Dana Model 80
- Location: Rear
- Rotation: Standard
- Gear Ratio: 5.38
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Tooth Count: 43/8
- Pinion Spline: 37
- Ring Gear Bolts: 12 (Not Included)
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sold As A Set
- 1994-2002 Dodge D2500 and W3500
- 1994-2002 Dodge D3500 and 3500
- 1996-1997 Ford E350 Dually DRW
- 1988-1992 Ford F350 Super Duty
- 1992-1998 Ford F450
- 1999-2006 Ford F350 DRW Dually Superduty
- 1999-2006 Ford F450 DRW Dually
- 1992-1999.5 Chevy 3500HD
- 1992-1999.5 GMC 3500HD
- 1992-2001 Chevy and GMC P Series Trucks
- 1992-1996 General Motors Motorhome Chassis
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 36.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H8.0000” x L13.5000”
- FREE Ground Shipping Lower 48 States
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.